(Fri Aug 24, 2018)
The Metuchen High School Hall of Fame was created to honor alumni, employees,and major contributors who have distinguished themselves by their achievements inscholarship, athletics, career, community service, and/or society as a whole. The honorof being elected to the MHS Hall of Fame will represent those who, through theiractions, have contributed to the established vision of the Metuchen School District. Theselected Hall of Fame honorees will continue to serve as positive role models providinginspiration, hope, support, and relevance to our community.
The five categories for which an individual or group can be nominated are listed below.
- Accomplished Professional- These graduates have performed at an extraordinary level in his or her chosen profession. They have become a leader and role model while having an impact on their community and its citizens.
- Humanitarian and Service Contributor- These graduates have demonstrated consistent and significant service to the local, state, national or world communities.
- Bulldog Spirit- During his/her time at Metuchen High School these graduates have made contributions that have had a lasting, positive effect.
- Distinguished Faculty- These individuals had a profound impact on the lives of the students during his or her service at Metuchen High School.
- Lifetime Recognition- This honor is reserved for individuals who made a valuable contribution to MHS. They have demonstrated high moral character, dignity or courage.
See the link in the blue sidebar for more information.