- Monday 3/19 - No Clubs
- Tuesday 3/20 - Chorus, Homework Club, 4th Gr. Girls Gym Club, Art Club- 3rd Gr. Group B , Lego Club- Group 2
- Wednesday 3/21 - No Clubs -Snow Day
- Thursday 3/22 - No Clubs -Early Dismissal Due to Conferences
- Friday 3/23 - No Clubs -Early Dismissal Due to Conferences
- HIB programming, approaches, and school initiatives;
- Training programs on the Board Approved HIB Policy and Procedures;
- Special training for staff and administration on suicide prevention, HIB prevention, school ethics, school law, and school governance;
- Embedded instructional elements related to HIB in all content areas;
- Observance of the “Week of Respect”;
- Personnel appointments related to HIB, including meetings with the District Anti-Bullying Coordinator;
- A School Safety/Climate Team to assist in HIB programming;
- A monitoring system to assess procedures and ensure appropriate HIB reporting;
- A positive school climate;
- Procedures to follow for identifying, investigating, and reporting possible HIB cases; and,
- A reporting system to present the official grades from the NJDOE Self-Assessment from the previous school year.
Campbell School plans to continually assess strengths and vulnerabilities with regard to the implementation of the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act through various measures including the implementation of further programming for staff and students.
Please click "more" to review the school district’s score, as well as each individual school’s score. While the Self-Assessment reflects that we are doing well, we continue to reflect upon our work and evolve from it. We can always make improvements.
24 Durham Avenue
Metuchen, NJ 08840
Brooke Kirschner, School Anti-Bullying Specialist (732) 321-8777 firstname.lastname@example.org
Judi Cheung, District Anti-Bullying Coordinator (732) 321-8720 Jcheung@metboe.k12.nj.us
Click on "more' to complete the Campbell School HIB Reporting Form. All reports will be investigated as per the district policy (see below). Although reports can be reported anonymously, you are strongly encouraged to use your name in case the investigator needs additional information.