(Thu Oct, 4 2007)
1. Dances are for
2. All students must be present in school on the day of the Dance in order to attend this event.
3. No student on Academic Probation may attend School Dances.
4. Students may be denied participation in School Dances as a result of behavioral problems in school.
5. All school rules are in effect at the Dance.
6. Dress code rules apply to School Dances. This includes the “no hat” rule.
7. Students are expected to enter at the Lobby Entrance. Once a student is admitted to the Dance, they are expected to remain until the event is over. If a student needs to leave early, a parent/guardian must check the student out with an administrator or advisor.
8. Cell phones are permitted in the lobby area only! Students must have permission from an administrator or chaperone to use a cell phone.
9. Do not bring valuables to these events. You are responsible for anything that you bring to the Dance.