Links for Teachers
- See library calendar (contact: Library Staff)
- Reserve library
- Reserve all other technology (contact Mrs. Little)
- Discovery Education - see Mrs. Little if you would like an account. There is a link to reset your password on the login page, if needed.
- Learn360 - see Mrs. Little for an account. There is a link to reset your password on the login page, if needed.
- BrainPop - see page 8 of the student planner for login information.
- Book selection may be able to be scheduled for another class even if the computers or teaching area are in use, except on Wednesdays. Please contact us to discuss.
- If you have a few students who need to use the library during a time it has been reserved by a class, other than on a Wednesday, please contact us. We are happy to try to accommodate your students.
Guided Inquiry Design Resources
52 Weeks of Guided Inquiry : a guest blogger each week describes their use of GID in their classrooms
Kuhlthau, Carol C, Leslie K. Maniotes, and Ann K. Caspari. Guided Inquiry Design: A Framework for Inquiry in Your School, 2012. Print.
Maniotes, Leslie K, LaDawna Harrington, and Patrice Lambusta. Guided Inquiry Design in Action: Middle School, 2015. Print.